- tea water is boiling on the stove (trying my new green caramel loose leaf tea from cafemantic!)
- overdosing on mucinex and delsym.
- reluctant to put gas in my fuel guzzling money hog of an suv.
- seriously, about to move to Maine and never return.
- if only I could wake up every morning to a sunrise and frosted landscape (as photographed below).
- didn’t just trim my hair for san francisco, I shaved it ( and then didn’t end up going to san francisco).
- need a banjo.
- and a bottle of whiskey.
- someone financially endorse my travels and endeavors.
- 5 page research paper due on thursday (forming a thesis would be a start)
- same basket of laundry sitting limply across the room
- leaving for san francisco in four days (find suitcase)
- phone bill
- trim hair before trip to sf
- build pumpkin pie for my birthday
- call uconn undergrad admissions
- fart into a waffle
All I want is to delete the past two years of my life. But that would be cheating.
I need to shake it from the list of possibilities made within my fragile mind, that I can simply up and move whenever my hopes and dreams seemingly curtail themselves into a ravishing centerpiece for disappointment.
But, I am okay with this. I have to be. Uncertainty and ubiquity have become my most trustworthy companions; I was born to never have it any other way.